Skip to main content
Study Room Overview
- 4 Hour Rooms: May be reserved for up to 4 hours per day in 1 hour increments
- Reservation times may be extended at the Circulation Desk on the morning of your reservation for any remaining time slots that day.
- Attempts to game the system will result in reservation cancelations!
- All Day Rooms: May be reserved for up to 10 hours per day in 1 hour increments.
- Keys must be picked up within 5 minutes of the reservation start time or reservation blocks will be forfeit, and given to waiting students. Please call the Circulation Desk at 973-642-8720 and let us know you will be late to have your key held.
- Final reservation period for the day 5pm-6pm. Students with this slot are free to keep for the remainder of the evening.
- After 6pm when you are done using the study room for the day, please flip the door sign to “vacant” and leave the door open to signal to other students that the room is available for use.
- Keys must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the end of the reservation time. If closed, return key to the "Study Room Key Return Box", located to the right of the Circulation Desk.