Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Subject-Specific Books and Online Resources
Communicable disease experts in public health analyze data detailing the spread of certain diseases, work in an interdisciplinary capacity to develop best practices and guidelines for treatment and control, and implement those guidelines in the field.
Dental Public Health is that part of dentistry providing leadership and expertise in population-based dentistry, oral health surveillance, policy development, community-based disease prevention and health promotion, and the maintenance of the dental safety net.
- Book: Climate change and public health: federal preparedness efforts
- Book: Climate change and public health by Barry S Levy (Editor), Jonathan Patz (Editor)
- Book: Climate change, the indoor environment, and health by Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on the Effect of Climate Change on Indoor Air Quality and Public Health.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - Reports and other information resources coordinated under the auspices of the United Nations and produced through the collaboration of thousands of international scientists to provide a clear and up to date view of the current state of scientific knowledge relevant to climate change.
- United Nations Climate Change Portal - Search or browse climate change subjects including the underlying science, climate change mitigation, adaptation, financing, negotiations, and advocacy. Includes many full text reports, convention documents, training materials, and UN documents.
- Center for Climate & Energy Solutions (C2ES) - Find information, analysis, policy and solution development for addressing climate change and energy issues (formerly known as the: "Pew Center on Global Climate Change").
Eye and Vision Health
Guns & Public Health
Toxicology & the Environment