To login, use your PirateNet shortname and password.
Individual Faculty Content Questions: Kristen Boon
Technical Questions and Account Issues: Lysa Martinelli
Issues Importing Publications: Kristina Anderson
Digital Measures Overview by Lysa Martinelli
Digital Measures Law Fields by Kristina Anderson. PirateNet Login Required. Last Updated February 27, 2020
Digital Measures BibTex Imports documentation explains how to import your publications from a number of sources including HeinOnline, Google Scholar, and Zotero.
Creating a My Hein Account
The My Hein Users Guide explains how to create a HeinOnline Account and extract BibTex Data. The Information included here is to suppliment this documentation.
Creating a HeinOnline Account
1. Go to HeinOnline.
2. Click on the My Hein menu and Select Create an Account.
3. Add Your Information and click the Register button. Note: You can use any username or email.
Export your publications citation information from HeinOnline via BibTeX files
Creating a Google Scholar Account
Google Scholar Citations Help explains how to create a Google Scholar account and use it to manage your citations.
1. Go to http://scholar.google.com and select My Profile.
2. Sign in to Google.
3. Add your picture by clicking on the Camera icon. Click on the Pencil icon to update your personal information.
4. Click on the Plus icon next to title to search for and add your publications.
Export your publications citation information from Google Scholar via BibTeX files