1. Review your website: http://scholarship.shu.edu/law/. Note any policy changes, e-mail changes, or text changes you would like to make. The Library is happy to make these for you. We are also happy to supply an account and training for you to make the changes.
2. Please send your new Masthead to Kristina Anderson.
The Law School uses Digital Commons as a publishing platform for our journals. Many Law Schools use Digital Commons for their publishing platform.
Benefits of Digital Commons:
1. Easy to publish (the library staff does the uploading)
2. Statistics on article downloads.
3. Highly ranked in Google Scholar.
This is a paid resource and Documentation and Training Materials require a login. Please contact Kristina Anderson to create an account.